What's Up?
I had this account for a while but was using it mainly to view and comment on other peoples blogspots. I primarily used xanga but that ceased in 2007. In any case, I decided to blog again I think mainly cuz I am really bored at work right now...hahaha.
So what I am up to right now:
Status: Been with wonderful bf Chris for 3 years, 4 months, 1 day, 14 hours, 2 minutes and 23, 24, 25...seconds. Just kidding after the days. Things are great! I enjoy watching tv at his house because he records all the good shows like How I Met Your Mother, 90210, The Office. Plus, as I soon just found out, his DVR is so much more sharon-friendly than the one at my mom's. TV watching mostly occurs at his house which usually means catching up in the above mentioned shows which got me to realize the other day how impatient I am with commercials now that I am so used to forwarding through them. I must admit, even with that feature, took some time getting used to because Chris would have to remind sometimes, you know you can forward through those. I'm pretty sure he'll still have to remind me. (Thanks in advance!) Back to Chris. He had what I think a very memorable and so awesome 7th annual 21st birthday filled with surprises, darth vader, singing and booze. I could write a book about it so instead, I'll just say, it was freakin dope (trying to sound cool). Oh and his gift...he got me a yellow chrome apple nanopod (aka ipod nano). Silly guy. Don't worry, he got a very much appreciated 32gb G2 itouch (aka ipod touch). His finger will soon be glued to that thing :).
Hobbies: Go Bayside Tigers! Yes, we kick butt! Three-peat champions. I wish I could do better despite my injuries...oh well. As a team we are pretty grrrrreat! As for photography, wedding season ended for me last month. And it ended on a nice note. The couple Amber and I took pictures of were good looking so it only made nice pictures. The company was great, food great, it was just a nice way to end, especially it being my first year as exclusively a photographer! Woohoo!
Misc: I've had my cell phone model for 3 years and counting. I am patiently (sometimes impatiently) am waiting for the Blackberry Storm to come out. Better be worth the wait.
Family: For those who I haven't spoken to in a while, right now...total count of nieces and nephews is 6. 3 boys from sister Shelly and 3 girls from sister Cherry. I love them all so much. They are the darnest cutest kids ever! Currently, they know me as the auntie that will take them to Fentons, Baskin Robbins, Sprinkles...to apples, cup-a-noodle soup, edamame...I'm sure there are more. My brother Christian is officially a teenager as of last month and Alyzza is a Freshman at James Logan High. Time flies!
Work: Applied Biosystems (soon to be Life Technologies) in Foster City for 3 years. Same old, Sales Admin work.
More School: Working on the Dental Hygiene thing. Being a biochemist...prob not.
That's all I really have to say right now. I hope you enjoy this blog and any future ones.
Oh! Here's Halloween 2008 Costumes...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home